The COVID-19 lockdown has impacted preschools globally. There is one prediction that the preschools in metros and Tier 1 cities may not be operational till March 2021. To respond to this unprecedented situation, CCE Finland with partner organizations has come up with an interactive and technological solution for preschoolers and parents.
CCE Finland is looking for Preschool / ECE teachers for online eSISU preschools.
This is a new project in an early stage and will be expanded for preschools globally.
Open Position: Preschool Teachers for eSISU Preschool
No of Positions: 2
Job Type: Full Time - Online
Courses to be completed :
Course Code: OECE - Online ECE in New Normal
Salary: Please send your expectations with the application
As an online preschool teacher, you will be
1. Designing lesson plans
2. Conducting live sessions
3. Arranging the Pedagogical discussions & Development Plans with the parents
4. Asynchronous and Synchronous teaching/learning activity planning for the preschoolers
5. Providing the Pedagogical Documentation with assessment and feedback
6. Participating in webinars and discussions
1. Solution mindset: New Normal needs innovative ways and new solutions to deal with the situation.
2. Finnish preschool/kindergarten teacher qualification and experience
3. International experience of multicultural interactions
4. Exploring & effectively handling Online tools and EdTech Solutions
5. Excellent communication Skills
6. English proficiency
7. Knowledge of any of the top 5 globally spoken languages would be plus
You would get:
1. International experience and multicultural expertise
2. Long term growth opportunities with our expanding projects
3. To be the part of a growing organization
4. A job satisfaction, as you would be helping the parents and students from different countries who are overwhelmed with lockdown
Kindly send your CV and application to
or / +358504839418
About the Council for Creative Education (CCE) Finland
Council for Creative Education (CCE) Finland is a global organization originating from Tampere, Finland with the motto of redefining education through creativity. We provide tailor-made teacher training and school development programs from pre-primary to higher education. Our programs are based on research and expertise from Finnish universities and academia. We provide insights into the Finnish education system through educational tours and student camps by which the participants understand how creativity is blended well within the Finnish classroom and curriculum.
Along with Finland, we operate in MEA, Nigeria, America, Australia, and Asia with our collaborators and network. Team CCE Finland has already served customers and educators from more than 35 countries.
CCE Finland is an official member of "Education Finland" governed by the Finnish National Agency for Education under the Ministry of Education, Govt of Finland